Common troubleshooting methods for pneumatic nail guns:
The nail gun is malfunctioning:
1. Pull the nail or pull it many times to break it.
2. After the nail is broken, the nail will not be withdrawn (staple nail).
3. Pressing the switch does not have the action of pulling the stud, but only exhausts the air.
1. The stroke of the oil cylinder is shortened; the claws and the push rods are worn; the claw sleeve is adjusted too far forward, and the claws cannot be closed.
2. The guide nozzle is not matched; the claw sleeve is adjusted too far back and cannot be opened.
3. The switch O-ring is broken; the piston O-ring is broken.
1. Add hydraulic oil to the cylinder; replace the claw and push rod; adjust the claw sleeve to the appropriate position.
2. Replace the matching guide nozzle; after adjusting the claw sleeve to the appropriate position, use the broken nail to insert the nail from the guide nozzle and it will naturally fall out from the back.