1. For general materials, AISI1008 is commonly used (th […]
1. For general materials, AISI1008 is commonly used (the code of the wire rod), and the last two represent the carbon content;
2. It is better to use AISI1006 for hexagon head wood screws and carriage screws with larger head proportions;
3. Iron plate screws need surface hardening, use AISI1018-1022;
4. Stainless steel screws generally use SUS304/305, but for larger heads such as large flat heads and pan heads, SUSXM7 (AISIHQ) is best;
5. High tensile screws, depending on the use C carbon steel, SCM chromium molybdenum steel, SNC nickel chromium steel, SNCM nickel chromium molybdenum steel, etc. (JIS specifications);
6. The non-ferrous material copper screw is C2700 and C26oo, which can be cold forged, pressed and threaded.