1. Before starting work, inject a small amount of lubri […]
1. Before starting work, inject a small amount of lubricating oil from the intake nozzle to ensure the working performance and working life of the rivet gun.
2. Maintain the specified inlet pressure. If the intake pressure is too small, the power of the riveting hammer will be reduced, not only the riveting efficiency is low, but the rivet head may also be cracked due to too many hammer strokes.
3. Press the button only after the punch has pressed the rivet. Otherwise, the reciprocating movement of the piston will consume a part of the energy, and the piston will hit the shell and damage the rivet gun.
4. Use the protective spring to connect the punch and the gun body firmly to prevent the punch from flying out and damaging people or products.
5. Hold the handle in your right hand, press the button with your index finger to start the rivet gun, and the button can be used to adjust the compressed air size to ensure the rivet gun works smoothly. At the beginning of riveting, because the rivet rod is longer, the gap between the rivet rod and the rivet hole is large, and the rivet rod is easily bent when hammered. Therefore, the button should be lightly pressed to make the power of the rivet gun lower. After the rivet rod is filled with the rivet hole, press again to increase the power of the rivet to quickly form the pier head. When the head is close to completion, gradually loosen the button to prevent the pier head from hitting. Is too low.
6. The tail of the punch is prepared according to different rivet gun models and should not be used in series to avoid damage to the machine parts and reduce efficiency.
7. The gun should not be empty during use to avoid damage to the parts