Pneumatic rivet gun is no stranger to the industrial wo […]
Pneumatic rivet gun is no stranger to the industrial work industry. It has made great contributions to the riveting process of various metal sheets, pipes and other fasteners in the manufacturing industry. Its simple and practical advantages have been welcomed by many industrial enterprises. . But no matter how practical tools are used improperly, various failures may occur, such as riveting deformation. We in Shanghai Huiyu Electronics often have customers find us to inquire about why the pneumatic rivet gun deforms during riveting. Let's follow the editor of Huiyu to understand why the pneumatic rivet gun has such a failure and how to solve it.
In the process of riveting with a pneumatic rivet gun, some riveting deformation will occur, so how to effectively solve the riveting deformation of the pneumatic rivet gun?
Some solutions for riveting deformation are summarized below:
1. Knock repair method Knock repair is to use a wooden hammer or a rubber hammer to knock the pneumatic rivet gun at the riveted deformed part. For local depressions and protrusions, knocks can be carried out from the inside to the outside and from the outside to the inside of the structure, and a wooden block can be used on the back as appropriate. The size and range of the percussion force are determined according to the structure and deformation. But be sure to pay attention to the knocking time. If the time is too long, the deformed part of the pneumatic rivet gun may be agitated, and the material and the strength connection may even be damaged. This point is very important.
2. For local lighter depressions, in order to ensure coordination and shape accuracy, the deformed parts can be decomposed within the range allowed by the drawing and technical conditions, and then the two ends with oblique tips are added between the skeleton and the skin. The appropriate thickness of the gasket, re-drilling and riveting.
3. Anti-deformation method For the elevator of a certain aircraft, the wingtip part is always twisted to the downward wing surface, then you can check the distortion after riveting the lower wing surface. According to the amount of deformation, at the trailing edge of the wingtip Add a gasket of appropriate thickness between the lower skin and the card board. Make it have an anti-deformation in the direction of the upper wing, and then use a pneumatic rivet gun to rivet the upper wing skin. In this way, after the restraint is removed, the product bounces back to a nearly correct position.
4. Hot correction method For some materials, such as high-strength aluminum alloy, cold correction is not allowed, and only the content of the hot correction item can be used, which must be implemented in strict accordance with the technical documents approved by the relevant departments. All pneumatic rivet guns, riveting tools, riveting materials and operating methods used must comply with the technical specifications.
5. The method to eliminate the skin agitation of the pneumatic rivet gun is to use a reinforced slat with a small height bend and place it on the agitation part, insert the thin ends of the two wires between the frame and the skin, and then riveted the skin with an appropriate number of rivets . The number of reinforcements should not exceed the requirements of the drawings and technical conditions. For slight agitation, it can be eliminated by pasting glass cloth or pasting foam blocks.
The solutions for the riveting deformation of the pneumatic rivet gun are all on the top, but the editor still needs to remind me here. If you don’t know your tools well, or if you don’t know the above solutions at all, you still need to consult. The maintenance staff, rashly disassembling the machine may cause more damage to your tools.